Creating great photographs can be a snap as long as you follow some of the key compositional rules and guidelines. In our Composition & Perspective course we not only reveal these rules, but we offer many tips and techniques for adding true creative touches to your photos. We will teach you how to break away from old habits and become more creative.
- Understanding and using the rule of thirds
- Using the focus and recompose technique
- Effective use of lines, angles, curves and negative space
- Recognizing patterns and making use of the full camera frame
- How choice of lens affects perspective
- Fixing composition after you've taken the shot
This course is suitable for individuals looking to improve their photos through the use and understanding of better composition.
- You may bring your camera along but it is not mandatory
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
In order to access the student notes for this course, please follow these steps:
Henry's School of Imaging workshops are quick, informative programs covering a variety of imaging topics.
Find Out More
Check out our tips and tricks blog for great insight on taking better photos no matter your experience level.
View Tips and Tricks
Contact us toll free at 1 (888) 574-0250 or email@example.com
© 1996-2013 Cranbrook Glen Enterprises Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
View your full shopping cart for taxes and shipping.