Build on your basic Photoshop skills and take them to the next level, learning how how to get the most out of the latest features of the program.
This workshop is taught over a course of 2 consecutive days. 6hrs each day with 30 to 60 minutes for a lunch break.
- Camera Raw: advantages of using non-destructive workflow
- Editing: Auto-Align, Auto-Blend and Content-Aware Fill
- Retouching: using layers, Clone Source, Healing and Patch Tools
- Using Channels: Refine Edge/Mask, saving and loading selections
- Adding Type: options for type layers, getting smooth type at output
- Vector Tools: working with the Pen Tool, paths and shape layers
- Adjustment Layers and Masks: adjust your images non-destructively
- Smart Objects: change the way you approach working in Photoshop
Current Photoshop users or anyone who wants to go beyond the basics and leverage the more powerful aspects of the program.
Paul Kelly is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with over fifteen years experience teaching graphic applications on both Mac and Windows in advertising and corporate environments, community colleges and private institutions. He also runs a design business providing freelance creative, layout and design for everything from advertising and package design to web sites and interactive presentations.
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
In order to access the student notes for this course, please follow these steps:
Henry's School of Imaging workshops are quick, informative programs covering a variety of imaging topics.
Find Out More
Check out our tips and tricks blog for great insight on taking better photos no matter your experience level.
View Tips and Tricks
Contact us toll free at 1 (888) 574-0250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1996-2013 Cranbrook Glen Enterprises Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
View your full shopping cart for taxes and shipping.